Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to Oh So Cute Bows!!

Be patient as I am slowly adding to the site and will post more frequently with updates and new bows.

Prices are listed on the side bar for my korker bows. I LOVE making them and absolutely think they are adorable in a girl's hairstyle.

Please email me if interested in ordering! Can't wait to start making y'all some beautiful bows!
 Example of a Small Bow:
 Example of large bows:


The hair ribbon I have now (more coming soon!!)

Email me your orders at rachel.welsh83@yahoo.com

4 comments:

  1. YAY!! This is awesome Rach! Good luck!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are great rachel! I would love a halloween one for viv.. I found a tutorial online about baking them in te oven? I thought it might be fun for viv and me to try! but I deffinatly want to place an order! :-) btw these are adorable for cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw well good luck with your try at them! I am ADDICTED to making them!! Let me know if you want to order any! I am thinking of offering them to our cheer squad here!! :)

    ReplyDelete